Hello and welcome to Althea Library
Bed and Breakfast, Padstow
Althea Library bed and breakfast in Padstow is a Grade II Listed Building, tastefully converted from a school library and situated in the oldest part of Padstow, near the 14th Century Parish Church, away from the bustle.
Just a 5 minute walk from Padstow's attractive harbour, shops and excellent restaurants, on the beautiful Camel Estuary, Althea Library offers excellent 5 star bed and breakfast accommodation with on site parking.
Our bed and breakfast is ideally located for Rick Stein's Seafood Restaurant, Bistro and Cafe. The Seafood Cookery School is about a 10 minute walk and Paul Ainsworth at No.6 is just 5 minutes away.
» more about Althea Library Bed and Breakfast
- Padstow harbour and shops - 500 yrds
- Rick Steins restaurant - 6 mins walk
- Eden Project - 40 mins drive
- Excellent restaurants and pubs
- Wonderful coastal walks
- St. Ives Tate Gallery - 60 mins drive
- Camel Trail - 10 mins walk to start
- Newquay Airport - 20 mins drive